Monday 23 January 2012

[120113] ZE:A's EXCITING ALBUM LAUNCH [Glorietta]- DAY 2

Since my sister can't to Glorietta early that day, I decided to just be there in the afternoon and watch them (finally with Kwanghee and Dongjun). Fortunately, I found a spot right beside the backstage. I guess LUCK was still on my side that day because the passed right in front of where I'm standing (so starstruck of Dongjun's smile). Sad to say, there are still some fans who can't control themselves and touched/grabbed the members :( :(

The Glorietta event was WAY MORE AWESOME compared to Trinoma's because :

1. Kwanghee and Dongjun were present.
2. They performed MAZELTOV ( OH YEAH!!!! XD).
3. Ms. Kring's interview was longer and they showcased special talents.
4. We get to see Dongjun's "American Dance".
5. Heechul was smiling. (FINALLY!)
6. Fan's are louder and livelier XD
















I have some fancams from the event and my favorite was "Kwanghee's classic flying kiss" (if only Siwan was there too :(




(Kwanghee's flying kiss)

 

 (Boys waving goodbye. so cute)

So here's a catch, I was there when they leave so here's fancam of it. 





As you can see Moon leader bent down (I really don't know why,) and Kevin lost grab of his drink because of the fans' hands grabbing his.

I'm begging everyone to PLEASE refrain from grabbing/touching them (if they'll come back here). Honestly, it is not something to brag about. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE behave and let them pass peacefully the next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment