Tuesday 17 January 2012

[120112] ZE:A's EXCITING ALBUM LAUNCH[Trinoma] - DAY 1


As a buena mano  for my blog, here's my 3-day adventure from ZE:A 's visit here in the Philippines.

DAY 1:

Who would have thought that my country Philippines, will be one of the lucky countries that the boys of ZE:A will visit. I know everyone will agree the the boys are so UNDERRATED despite of having SO MUCH TALENT and PASSION! The feeling was surreal when the news of their visit boomed.  However, I was really DOOMED (sobra talaga) when they posted in their fancafe that Siwan will not be joining the tour. (he's my bias) I was really down quite some time but of course it didn't stop me from supporting the rest of the boys XD

January 12, 2012 - Trinoma

First fansign event. My sister and I were really excited (*kahit na wala pa si Dongjun & Kwanghee) to the point that we only had 3 hours of sleep after making fansigns and name tags. We arrived a little before 8:45 am and were very lucky that we were one of those first 100 fans. We waited in line for almost 10 hours (because the show started by 7 pm) but I MUST say it WAS DAMN WORTH IT <3 <3 <3

inserts (*spazz mode here*). Honestly, it's really hard to express all the emotions after seeing them for the first time XD but the things that really stunned me are the following:

1. I caught Minwoo & Moon Leader looking at my camera many times . My conclusion is because my sister (*sitting beside me*) was holding a  "Ha Minwoo Sarangheyo"  & "Junyong Sarangyeo" fansign.

2. They really know how to PLEASE/ENTERTAIN fans.They keep looking, waving and smiling everywhere.

3. I think Heechul was really tired that day because he didn't smile at all :( (*good thing he make bawi to the next days*)

4. the best part of course is to hear them sing LIVE <3 <3 <3 

I'm sharing pictures from the event. Hope you like it XD 

(Next posts will be about from their Glorietta & Market Market fansign event. Ppyong~)













































No comments:

Post a Comment